Pebble Beach Farms Board of Directors endorses
The NY State Guidelines
Face coverings and masks must be worn
• when moving through parking lot and walking toward the beach entrance
• when walking down to the beachfront or up from the beachfront
Members and Guests may remove their masks
• when in the water
• when stationary on a towel, blanket, chair etc., with their household group.
Social Distancing Except with household group
• ensure 6 ft. distance between individuals
• ensure 10 ft distance between blankets/chairs
In order to adhere to New York State’s guidelines of 50 percent parking capacity, as a means to avoid overcrowding on the beach, the Board may restrict the parking lot access.
Blankets, towels, chairs and coolers allowed – but no fires or grilling on the beach
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, New York State and the Town of Southold have issued guidelines for all public and private beaches to reduce their capacity by 50%. Because of this guidance, the Board has decided NOT to issue additional tags at this time. Each lot owner has already received two owner decals and one guest tag that enable one lot owner to have up to 3 vehicles at the beach at a time -- we do not want to exacerbate the density situation. Thank you for your understanding.