Pebble Beach Farms Board of Directors endorses
The NY State Guidelines
Face coverings and masks must be worn
• when moving through parking lot and walking toward the beach entrance
• when walking down to the beachfront or up from the beachfront
Members and Guests may remove their masks
• when in the water
• when stationary on a towel, blanket, chair etc., with their household group.
Social Distancing Except with household group
• ensure 6 ft. distance between individuals
• ensure 10 ft distance between blankets/chairs
In order to adhere to New York State’s guidelines of 50 percent parking capacity, as a means to avoid overcrowding on the beach, the Board may restrict the parking lot access.
Blankets, towels, chairs and coolers allowed – but no fires or grilling on the beach
- Hits: 1130